Sunday 12 June 2011

Perez will not race in Canada

Perez will not be racing today at the Canadian Grand Prix due to the injury he had in the Monaco Grand Prix two weeks back.

However he was very optimistic on Wednesday that he would be able to race at the Gilles Villeneuve circuit. He had to go through the medical test on Thursday which was set by the FIA.


Although he did clear out the test on Thursday but was ill on Friday’s first practice. Further more he added “"Of course I wanted to drive and I had no doubt I was alright but apparently this is unfortunately not the case,"

"I am deeply disappointed. I spoke to the team after the session and told them that I'm not a 100% fit. I only want to drive when I'm 100% well. I need some more time to recover".

Hope he gets well soon and we see him racing at European Grand Prix!!!

1 comment:

  1. The Australian Grand Prix 2018 saw Vettel finish first with 25 points on the board, whereas Lewis Hamilton and Kimi Räikkönen finishing 2nd and 3rd with 18 and 16 points, respectively. The Championship has just started with only 1 race done out of 20. Watch Formula 1

    ReplyDelete